Re: [BKARTS] ink on plastic

I was considering something similiar for a project a
year or two ago. My idea changed, and so I never did
end up injek printing on mylar, but while I was asking
around for suggestions on how to make it work, someone
suggested spraying it when dry with acrylic fixer.

Don't know if this helps. Good luck!
Michelle

www.phillyart.net/michellewilson