 Date:    Sat, 27 Aug 2005 06:32:48 -0400
From:    Chuck Basham & Julie Friedman <cbasham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A mirror in a book

I want to put a mirror in a book I am making. I bought a regular 1/8
inch thick one to put on the inside back cover (8 1/2 x 11 1/2
inches) but now I think it will be too heavy for the book structure.
Does anyone know of anything else I can use? Something thinner but
not too distorted looking like some of those paper thin kinds.
Thanks
Julie