[BKARTS] Bookbinding I - an 8 week series of classes in Seattle, WA

Bookbinding I (an 8 week series) presented by Seattle Center for Book Arts
www.seattlebookarts.org
----------------------------------

Course name: Bookbinding I
Fee: $225
Location: Downtown YMCA, 909 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
Dates: September 15 - November 3, Thursdays from 6-9 PM

The Seattle Center for Book Arts and the Downtown YMCA are proud to
present an 8-week course in Bookbinding! This class provides an
introduction to bookbinding tools & techniques. It will include the
basics of bookbinding; cutting, folding, determining paper grain,
etc. Simple book structures will be constructed beginning with the
pamphlet stitch binding and progressing to a multiple signature case
bound book. The series will also include instruction in creating
tools necessary for bookbinding.

Bookbinding I is an excellent introduction to beginners into the
world of bookmaking.

Please visit our website www.seattlebookarts.org if you're interested in
enrolling!