Re: [BKARTS] ink on plastic

Cant reply to Mimi directly cuz she didn't include an email address. I have
no problem getting the text on the maylar what I am puzzled about is how to
protect tj mylar from being scratched or rubbed off. Someone suggested sprayig
with fixative which I've tried but the fix leaves a ghosty surface.
    Anyobe got an idea?
Caryl
Caryl360@xxxxxxx