From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Sandy Olson
Sent: Sun 8/28/2005 8:36 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] ink on plastic

The mylar that Charlene is talking about is coated for digital printing. The
coating is so that the image created when run through a inkjet printer has a
surface that will hold it. It can be marred and is usually coated.  Backlit
film is similar, also coated for printing. I have not tried to write directly
on it but it would make sense that it would hold ink.
Sandy