[BKARTS] (BOOK_ARTS) San Francisco store with Bookcloth?

Hey Y'all, I'm looking to pick up some bookcloth in a hurry. I'm planning on putting an order in at Talas, but would really like to get a book bound before the end of the week. I need about a yard of black, paperbacked bookcloth -- buckram, iris, whatever i can find as long as it's black and without a pattern.

Anyone know of a place in San Francisco that might be able to accommodate? I remember that there was a place with architectural supplies that had a nifty focus on bookarts in SOMA somewhere, but can't think of the name of it now!

Thanks for any help you can give!

- Kristen