From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of kbk
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 11:28 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (BOOK_ARTS) San Francisco store with Bookcloth?

Hey Y'all,  I'm looking to pick up some bookcloth in a hurry.  I'm
planning on putting an order in at Talas, but would really like to get a
book bound before the end of the week.  I need about a yard of black,
paperbacked bookcloth -- buckram, iris, whatever i can find as long as
it's black and without a pattern.

Anyone know of a place in San Francisco that might be able to accommodate?
I remember that there was a place with architectural supplies that had a
nifty focus on bookarts in SOMA somewhere, but can't think of the name of
it now!

Thanks for any help you can give!

- Kristen