Re: [BKARTS] (BOOK_ARTS) San Francisco store with Bookcloth?

heh. Hiromi.com tells me coming soon! *smile* i'll definintely check back though.

Arch supply was the place that I was thinking of.

Thanks so much, y'all, for helping me out!

- kristen

What about Hiromi. She's always been very accommodating. Go to Hiromi.com
and call her at the # listed there.

Leslie A.Miller ORIGINAL PAPERCUTS Fountain Street Studios 59 Fountain Street, #36 Framingham, MA 01702 www.fountainstreetstudios.com <http://www.fountainstreetstudios.com> zandeerae@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message----- From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of kbk Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 11:28 AM To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: (BOOK_ARTS) San Francisco store with Bookcloth?

Hey Y'all, I'm looking to pick up some bookcloth in a hurry. I'm planning on putting an order in at Talas, but would really like to get a book bound before the end of the week. I need about a yard of black, paperbacked bookcloth -- buckram, iris, whatever i can find as long as it's black and without a pattern.

Anyone know of a place in San Francisco that might be able to accommodate?
I remember that there was a place with architectural supplies that had a
nifty focus on bookarts in SOMA somewhere, but can't think of the name of
it now!

Thanks for any help you can give!

- Kristen