Re: [BKARTS] Going to China

D and Meredith, Thank you for this...  I am hoping to get to Red Gate
Gallery,  a New Zealand born artist whose work I love has been an artist in
residence there. I think he is also a resident of the Studio 789 co-op. AND
yes paper is on my list. I appreciate you both taking time to email me. The
addresses are very useful D (is this your name?). I¹ll let you know of my
adventures when I get back and any other sources I can track down for future
reference. Back to the packing......

Carol