[BKARTS] Exhibition at the Banana Factory in Bethlehem PA

Dear Friends
I will have work in the following exhibition. If you are near by, I hope you
can come!
Best
Miriam

-----------------------------
Telling Our Stories: Book Arts, Sculpture and Assemblage

Banko Family Room Gallery
September 2-October 16, 2005

Artists:
Rebecca Kelly