[BKARTS] Thanks re: teflon folder

I would like to thank all those who replied to my teflon folder query. The information was very helpful.

It seems like my hunch of avoiding teflon dust is correct.

Regarding the relative helpfulness of MSDS - I'm well aware that any material can be made to sound dangerous. I guess I'd rather know the potential dangers beforehand than suffer the real dangers after.

(After reading the MSDS for Dihydrogen Monoxide you might think you should do all you can to avoid the stuff http://www.dhmo.org/msdsdhmo.html )

Kevin Driedger
Lansing, Mich.