Re: [BKARTS] Virtual tour

"The Idaho Center for the Book is pleased to announce "Evelyn Sooter:  =
Finding Art Everywhere," a virtual tour of the North Idaho
artist-bookmaker=
's homestead and work. =20

You are invited to take the tour at www.lili.org/icb (listed under
"Center =
Exhibitions")."

I'm not sure if it is just me, but all I can see is Tom's informative
text. No pictures.

Have I done something wrong, or are the images not there?

Sue Wood
Lecturer in Art History and Visual Culture
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Charles Sturt University
Locked Bag 678
Wagga Wagga NSW 2678
Ph: 02 6933 2646
Fax: 02 6933 2792
swood@xxxxxxxxxx
www.csu.edu.au

The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas
Students (CRICOS) Provider Number is 00005F for Charles Sturt University
and the Charles Sturt University Language Centre.