Re: [BKARTS] Source for Double-edged Razor Blades (Scharfix)

I don't think you can do any better than Talas--- not the premium
blades.  Just the ordinary generic blades:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=115&start_index=6. They are
considerably cheaper than store bought blades.

STORE BOUGHT:  about 50 cents/blade;
TALAS:  19 cents/blade for 100; 12.5 cents/blade for 1000.

I've found these work every bit as well as the genuine Scharf-fix blades.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.