Re: [BKARTS] Source for Double-edged Razor Blades (Scharfix)

Bob:

We use many hundreds of blades in our Scharfix over a period of weeks as we are paring leather.

The razor blade used in the Scharfix is a "Persona No. 60-138."

Try contacting the American Safety Razor Co., Razor Blade Lane, Verona, VA 24482 phone (800-336-4061).

The last time we purchased a pack of 250 blades cost $42.00 - BUT - there was a 4 pack minimum order.

Greg Campbell
Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.

Greetings from beautiful eastern Tennessee. I've finally used up my supply of double-edged razor blades for the Scharfix: the last batch special ordered through my local drug store. Any smart shoppers have a great source for bulk blades cheap?
Bob