Re: [BKARTS] Michael Chrisman Information Min Yeom Chong Conservator

	I consulted the archived information, and find the accounts of the
procedings involving Michael Leeroy Chrisman very strange.
	Reputable companies in GB apparently sent Michael Leeroy Chrisman goods
without either: 1) receiving payment in advance in the form of a money
order or a credit card number,  or 2) the amount of the purchase being escrowed.
	They would not do the same for me.  Why did they do it for Michael
Leeroy Chrisman?
	The purchaser being a scoundrel is one thing.  Leaving your front door
unlocked is another.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.