From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Thomas
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:08 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Buy this Magazine!

Hey Gang,

The book arts are so neglected in the mainstream art media that whenver
find a magazine with book arts articles I want to yell from the
rooftops.
Each of us should go out and buy the September issue of The Crafts
Report
magzine. There is a goreous binding on the front cover by Mark B. Hill
and
11 book artists featured in the Insight Section. Also there is an
article
entitled "Marketing 101 for Book Artists" that is highly relevant to
many of
the discussions we have on this list.

So, just to be preachy one more time, please support this magazine by
purchasing a copy.

Have a good day,

Kevin

FREE!