Re: [BKARTS] Michael Chrisman Information Min Yeom Chong Conservator

On Sep 1, 2005, at 1:08 PM, J. J. Foncannon wrote:

They would not do the same for me. Why did they do it for Michael Leroy Chrisman?
The purchaser being a scoundrel is one thing. Leaving your front door unlocked is another.
It is my understanding that he would sometimes order materials while being employed at certain major institutions. The items, however, were for personal use, and were not paid for. Therefore, all of us need to be aware.

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020
Fax:   814-793-4045