Re: [BKARTS] MSDS, Vinegar, filters, etc.

Citra-solve and tea tree oil disinfect. I have not used any bleach in my house in 20 years and we hardly ever even get the flu. Also peroxide is  excellent. I live in Maine and if I lived in a more crowded or hotter climate I might be more afraid but This works well for me.
Sandy O