[BKARTS] Ratchford Buckram Source in N. America

I am trying to find a source for small quantities of Ratchford Heritage Library Buckram. Right for example I need a small piece of Petrol Blue and a small piece of Sapphire to repair two spines on books. The information I have says that I have to order a minimum of 50 meters from Ratchford directly. Does anyone supply in quantities suitable for restorers to buy?
Thanks
Dave Allen
Victoria BC Canada
http://www.bookbinder.ca