Re: [BKARTS] photopolymer negatives

Marnie, I am not sure if you have tried this. It might not give you good enough results but... In Photoshop you can take an image, scanned or downloaded and tweak it with curves to make it a little polarized ie. more black and white and then go to Image: invert and voila a negative which can then be printed on a transparency. Actually sometimes I also use the halftone filter for interesting results. I have a Epson 2200 which uses pigment ink. Actually the dye inks are a little more dense. The 1280 is an excellent choice..
Sandy O