Re: [BKARTS] More info for the library

Hi Beth

In addition to Lavinia's post, it will also help if you have their ISSN, which is 0160-7650.

(Having ordered tons of articles when I was writing my Masters, I got real used to providing ISSNs to get things through ILL!)

You should also note that it's full-colour publication: would kind of defeat the purpose if you only got a b/w copy!

Linda