[BKARTS] Japanese book arts

I'm going on a tour the beginning of November to visit mostly textiles artists in Kyoto and Tokyo. I will have some free days for shopping and wonder if anyone can recommend book and paper arts places I should definitely see? I thought maybe I should start compiling my list and find them on the maps so I can make the most of my time there. My first big trip out of the U.S. and boy am I excited! I am a hobbyist bookbinder, box maker, paper lover and painter and I love using beautiful traditional tools and methods. I don't know much about Japanese tools and book binding yet. Any and all suggestions are most appreciated.

Christine,
Santa Fe, NM