From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrice
Baldwin
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:48 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Van Vleit book...

Can anyone tell me who carries (online) "Woven and Interlocking Book
Structures" by Claire Van Vliet? I can't find it on Amazon.

Patrice

--

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp
?SRC=lycos10