[BKARTS] The Crafts Report marketing article

Hi All,

The article that Kevin mentioned in this month's issue of The Crafts Report is entitled "Marketing 101 for Book Artists." I have posted a PDF file of the article on my web site. You can't see the other great pages in the issue, but you can see my humble article.

The url is: http://www.laurarussell.net/Mktg101.html.

Have a good day,

Laura