[BKARTS] Film negs for polymer plates in California

In regards to sources for film negatives:

While working in California, I had film negs made by:

LP Imaging
11287 1/2 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90230
(310) 313-4533
<lp.imaging@xxxxxxx>

From emailed .pdfs LP Imaging were able to make excellent film negs
for polymer plates,
holding delicate engraving-like lines, solid blacks and type from 8-14 point.
There was a very slight reduction, which didn't bother me, but could be
discussed with them and compensated for.

Cheers,

          ALICE