Re: [BKARTS] ink on plastic

If it's not a page or freestanding, but placed over another surface, print it backwards on the back of the sheet so the unprinted side is exposed.

Michelle Wilson wrote:
I was considering something similiar for a project a
year or two ago. My idea changed, and so I never did
end up injek printing on mylar, but while I was asking
around for suggestions on how to make it work, someone
suggested spraying it when dry with acrylic fixer.

Don't know if this helps. Good luck!
Michelle

--- Caryl Seidenberg <Caryl360@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone out there know how to make ink ( say,
generated from an HP or ink jet) adhere to mylar in such a way that it can
resist being scratched off or worn thin etc by use?

Best to all you book people
Caryl
The Vixen Press

to the