[BKARTS] Crafts Report magazine

This note from Crafts Report Magazine:

"... go to our Web site:
http://www.craftsreport.com/
and order an issue there.
But we may be running low on that issue,
so we can also sell them PDFs of that issue.
Heather"

Hi Heather-
I subscribe to BookList on line, an international group of Book Artists,
binders and scholars and there have been numerous requests over the past week to
find or order the recent issue which highlights Book Arts.

Would you please suggest how they may order that particular issue if they
can't find it on the newstand, and I'll post the information.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Alice

A L I C E * S I M P S O N