[BKARTS] Secret Belgian binding on boxes

I just completed a kit from Quietfire Designs of Hedi Kyle's Secret Belgian exposed binding. After the 3rd attempt on the lacing I finally got it right! I like it well enough to experiment with. I could swear I saw some boxes that had used this same technique to attach the lid but for the life of me I can't find them to look at now. Does this ring a bell with anyone here? I'm sure I didn't dream it!
I could probably figure it out for myself but a picture, as they say, is worth a thousand words. It has been a lot time since I have made any boxes. Also, has anyone done any other interesting things with this binding? Would love to see it if you have posted any pics.

Belgian Eyelet Kit photo:
http://www.quietfiredesign.com/ byhandproductspaperkits.html#belgianeyelet

Thanks!
Christine