Re: [BKARTS] paring leather: my vote

I pare until I can see through the pores in the skin if I hold it up to the light. It's about .o1 on my micrometer. If I try for anything thinner, I typically end up tearing it. Normally torn leather is not the look I'm going for... ; - )

I need to know which is easier to make-- a million dollars or a million mistakes.
--The Muldoons