Re: [BKARTS] MSDS: the final word NOT

Hey Bruce, lighten up!
One could say the same for your comments....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Levy" <levybooks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: MSDS: the final word NOT

The egocentricity of some here really amazes me. When someone deems some threads "overdone" it makes me want to ask two questions: Who the hell are YOU? and more important: Who cares what you think?
I trust Peter can take care of his site.

Bruce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Hill" <paperraven@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [BKARTS] MSDS: the final word Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:22:44 -0500

Hats off to you J.J. Foncannon. That was priceless...

Now if only this thread will come to a reverent and long overdue halt.

Mark Hill
Paper Raven Bookworks
paperrraven@xxxxxxxxxxx