Re: [BKARTS] MSDS: the final word NOT

You know, I love this list because of its use as a great information
resource, and great community spirit -- but this sounds like a
schoolyard shouting match. Some of us are little kids mouthing off and
puffing out our chests, some of us are mouthing back Pippi-Longstocking
style, and some of us are playing teacher referee. Now, I'm all for the
general idea of community and having one's say in a public forum, but
don't you guys have something better to do with your time? I mean, we're
here out of the love of books...and this little silly scrimmage I think
has DEFINITELY been overdone. I'm not having fun sorting through my
emails and being all disapointed by the hostility I see here. Lets get
back on task, find some netiquette, and try to get the conversations on
books and book related topics.

(And if someone wants to know who the hell I am? I'm the poor guy who
has to read hostile letters, when all he's looking for is the love of
books and all things bookish).

Hey, I know...lets look at Richard's cool box again!
http://minsky.com/homer.htm

R.L.Angus
Octavia & Co. Press
Octavia Occult . Com