[BKARTS] workshop/lecture this month

Dear People,

I am writing a monograph on complex pleat folding based on research of the limited
edition long out of print books of Japanese master Fujimoto Shuzo. I have been
giving workshops and lectures on the subject to book and related arts groups.

My next workshop will be in Claremont, CA., on September 17th and 18th at
Scripps College. Additionally, I will present the Goudy lecture at 7:30 at the college
on September 17th in the Humanities Auditorium.

For additional information please contact Kitty Maryatt at:
KMaryatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (909) 607-3866
Class size is limited.
If you would like to see how I am applying pleat folding to the Book Arts
check out my recently updated website for this and additional workshops.
www.joanmichaels.paque.com

Thank you
being,
Joan Michaels Paque