[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: September

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

The September Book of Days! September the seventh, and I am just telling you now. My apologies. An amazing image for you this month:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

That's the link to where you start, then progress to "About Us," and find "Book of Days: September" in the usual Book of Days place.

Many thanks,
John

Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Books & Broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com