Re: [BKARTS] Going to Vancouver, BC

Hi Linda

I'm off to Vancouver next month (20-23 Oct), unfortunately between the two weekends that the Emily Carr School of Design is running bookbinding-related classes (d***!), and as well as doing my usual fibre- and wine-related things, I'd like to do something "bookish."

Malaspina Printmakers
http://www.malaspinaprintmakers.com/index.htm

Check out Paper Ya.....
http://www.paper-ya.com/
lots of beautiful papers for bookbinding
and
Maiwa Handprints...
http://maiwa.com/symposium/index.html
There's a bookbinding course in Oct. but it may be full.
all on Granville Island.
Of course there's the fabulous market, book stores etc.

margaret