[BKARTS] Fall Open House at the Center for Book Arts

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts-
Please join us this Saturday, September 10th for a Open House/ Closing Party: Broadside Workshop Day.
We'll be open to the public from 2 to 7 pm with artists from the exhibition "Celebrating Artist Members" doing mini-workshops on the techniques used to create their broadsides. Enjoy demonstrations of letterpress printing and binding techniques.

Also on view will be work by students from our tuition-free workshop for high-school students, Cultural Autobiography .
Instructors and staff will be on hand to answer questions about our extensive schedule of fall courses, as well as discuss residency and membership programs.

Free and open to the public, call the Center for directions.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street