Re: [BKARTS] Book conservation kit

Lucinda,
I bought this kit a few years ago at Borders. It was a big beautiful clam
shell box containing supplies and the book. I'm not sure that the book was sold
separately but my book says it was published by Knopf (a Borzoi Book);
copyright  2000. The ISBN is 0-375-41119-4.
Perhaps a book store can order it for you if you don't find it  online.

The book is about 100 pages. It is simple to follow and has some good
instruction. It also includes a Resource Directory which is always most  helpful.

Lane