[BKARTS] GBW Standards of Excellence Conference - Portland Oregon 2005

***Please excuse the cross-posting***

Dear All

We are just beginning to put together the goods we will be exhibiting at the vendor's fair for this year's event. The normal selection of items will be on display, but if any of you attending have any specific requests, please let us know within the next 14 days, so that we may include them in with our shipment to Oregon.

best wishes,

David

David Lanning J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. sales@xxxxxxxxx http://www.hewit.com Mobile: 07947 754842 Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1494 435314

Edinburgh Numbers