[BKARTS] Sharing a Scharfix Blade Order

J. J. Foncannon suggested Talas as a source for double-edged razor blades, and they beat American Safety Razor Company by just a shaving (ha!) with a smaller minimum order.
I'd like to take advantage of the 1,000 blade price from Talas, but wonder if there is anybody that would like to split the order; 500 blades each. Roughly $65 plus post. I won't batch this out any lower as the savings are minimal, practically speaking, and will take the first response.

Bob Roberts
The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com