[BKARTS] sources: scrapbbooks, memory, women

Hi,

I'm researching a topic related to memory-art (scrapbooks, altered books, and journals) with sort of a feminist angle. I'm looking for academic sources relating to memory, memory-art - i.el scrapbooks, etc., women and memory (as in women working as memory archivists), and any sort of combination that relates to my general topic. Since memory-art is related to book art, I thought some list members might have some suggestions. Thanks.

~ Tammy Powley ~
<http://www.tammypowley.com/>http://www.tammypowley.com
http://jewelrymaking.about.com
<http://www.aboutweblogs.com/jewelrybeading>http://www.aboutweblogs.com/jewelrybeading