Re: [BKARTS] PROCION DYES

I would not recommend mixing these dyes without a box, however careful you think you might be. One day I accidentally spilt the whole container of powder - which ended up all over the studio. It is not worth taking the risk.

I would also add two rubber gloves sealed into the holes of the box. You put your hands into the gloves to work in the box. That way nothing can escape.

Judy Barrass