Re: [BKARTS] PROCION DYES

	This is a typical BOOK_ARTS posting about an alleged threat posed by
chemicals.  Like its predecessors, it fails to differentiate between
reasonable precautions and way over the top paranoia.  (The MSDS affliction.)
	If exercising these sorts of precautions seems reasonable, perhaps we
should all dress in space suits.  Also, we'll make certain to use rubber
gloves when handing over all the cash toWalmart for the supplies---
gloves, plastic containers, etc.---  necessary to prevent Procion
poisoning.  Paper money contains antifungicidal chemicals which prevents
its becoming a fomite, and these last for the life of the currency.  By
the way, better forget the space suit.  It contains teflon.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.