[BKARTS] procion dyes redux

Judy Wrote
====== I would also add two rubber gloves sealed into the holes of the box. You
put your hands into the gloves to work in the box. That way nothing can
escape.======

I reply - If you do this, how are you planning to clean them? You will then keep getting old dye powder into new mixtures.

We are not maintaining a sterile environment, merely containing solids.

Wear gloves, turn them inside out as you remove them, throw away!

Someone else again mentioned working outside - DO NOT DO THIS - as I said - you want a still environment where things are NOT blowing around. Pay attention class!

Remember, have fun and use the brain you were given, Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine