[BKARTS] Upcoming September Classes at Studio on the Square, NYC

Book Arts & Letterpress Printing Workshops at
Studio-on-the-Square

Thank you all for making our Open House a success.  As
a small studio, with working artists teaching in an
intimate setting, your support is very much felt and
appreciated.  Following is the September line-up of
workshops. There is still space open, so register now
& tell your friends!

Please visit our website for more information:
www.StudioOnTheSq.com or call 917-412-4134

Book Structures for Teachers
Saturday, September 17, 10AM-4PM
$115 plus $10 materials fee

Printing Without a Press
Sunday, September 18, 10AM-4PM
$115 plus $15 materials fee

Introduction to Letterpress
Wednesday, September 21, 5:30-9PM
$65 + materials fee $10

Introduction to Artist?s Books
Understanding & Planning Your Book Edition
Saturday & Sunday, September 24 & 25, 10AM-4PM
$225 plus materials fee $15

Studio Instructors:  Mindy Belloff, Steven Daiber,
Kyle Gallup, Staphanie Krause, Joseph A. Osina & Maddy
Rosenberg.

Studio on the Square: An Intimate Setting for Learning
Ph: 917-412-4134
www.StudioOnTheSq.com
www.IntimaPress.com