[BKARTS] PROCION DYES "Mixing Booth"

Maybe this ("mixing booth") would work for the process:
		http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=45411

	One could even replace the air line with water (to hose down the inside),
but that would probably cause it to rust quicker. If you're 	near one of
their stores, they sometimes sell for less.

Jules Davis