From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laura
Russell
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:35 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] The Crafts Report marketing article

Hi All,

The article that Kevin mentioned in this month's issue of The Crafts
Report is entitled "Marketing 101 for Book Artists." I have posted a
PDF file of the article on my web site. You can't see the other great
pages in the issue, but you can see my humble article.

The url is: http://www.laurarussell.net/Mktg101.html.

Have a good day,

Laura

Laura Russell