Re: [BKARTS] Johnson Edition, revised

Dear Book people:
   Sorry, I had mistaken the edition data of the collected Samuel
Johnson.  It is an American edition, in 12 volumes, pulished by William
Durell, New York, 1811.  I have tested the ph of the pages.  They are
moderately acid.
    The question is:  is there any hope for their longevity?
Jet Foncannon

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139