From: Krista Arias <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Call for Artists
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:37:43 -0700

La Palabra Café-Press, located in Portland, Oregon, is currently looking for letterpress and book artists to show their work in our gallery. Please send sample images with contact information and resumé to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Incomplete submissions will not be considered.

For more information about our project visit: www.rovingecho.org