[BKARTS] Sewing with our tapes

I have a very small two signature book (8 pages and 12 pages) that reads
more like a pamphlet.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to sew the two
signatures without using tapes.  I plan to attach the book to the case using
hinges tipped on the two signatures.
Dennis

Dionysus Press
www.dionysuspress.com