[BKARTS] Octavia & Co. Press Webpage

We finally heeded the advice of friends and colleagues alike and got a
new webpage. The old one has also been dismantled and replaced with a
pretty redirect page.

I have been spending time on making sure it is as user friendly as
possible.

Let me know what you think. How long does it take you to download into
the galleries? Does everything fit on your page okay? Critique
me...please!

We are still focused on the esoteric and spiritual genres, but this is
not so obvious from our new format. It had been pointed out to us that
we likely lost a ton of business due to the "octaviaoccult" webpage, so
we'll see how this does. Our ebay link is also not prominent, instead
occupying a subtle link at the bottom of the "limited editions" page.

Thanks for your advice and thoughts.

Robert L. Angus
Octavia & Co. Press

OctaviaPress.Com