[BKARTS] FW: book arts list

Paul Brubaker asked me to post this for him. He's making a northeast trip to work on some equipment and wants to make the best use of his trip. He has done work on our Kensol and one of us got a overhauled board shears from him. It's good to check in on his site if you need any equipment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Brubaker [mailto:paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 10:36 AM
To: Dubansky, Mindell
Subject: Re: book arts list

I'm planning a trip from PA to Northampton MA on September 26 doing deliveries and service
work as we go if anyone needs anything like board shear adjusting, equipment, etc. Please look at my website. -- Paul

Bindery Tools, LLC
285 Lausch Rd. (Mailing)
Denver PA 17517
717-733-0115 (phone / fax)
www.binderytools.com
Paul Brubaker   President

Mindell
could you make changes as needed and add to the list for me ?
all I got is the email from you !